ARTF Electric Glider
- Wingspan 1800mm
- Overall length 1130mm
- All-up weight, glider version approx. 800g
- All-up weight, electric version approx. 900 – 980g
- Total surface area 41.6 dm²
- Wing loading 17 g/dm²
- Wing loading with ballast, max. 350 g approx. 25 g/dm²
(e.g. for slope-soaring or flying in wind)
- RC functions Rudder, elevator, aileron (2 servos),
- Landing aid (both ailerons raised)
The Multiplex EasyGlider PRO is the logical development of the EasyGlider designed for direct drive brushless motors and LiPo batteries.
The EasyGlider PRO is based on the popular and proven EasyGlider and EasyGlider electric. The EasyGlider PRO is designed for brushless outrunner motors and LiPo batteries. Two matching power sets are available including a Tuning version for a little more “oomph”. However, the model can also be built as a pure glider. The kit includes a fuselage nose cone in which the Multiplex aero tow mechanism can be installed.
The models flying characteristics are just right for the beginner, although this by no means implies that the more advanced pilot wont enjoy it – quite the contrary. If you are an expert you will soon discover that EasyGlider PRO behaves like a much bigger model, and its performance is also far better than you might expect.
The EasyGlider PRO features:
- Low sink rate
- Can be ballasted to expand the airspeed range
- Landing aid – both ailerons raised
- Can be finished using any standard spray can paints after prior treatment with MULTIprimer
- Pre fabricated moulded ELAPOR parts
- Convenient method of aileron servo connection when the wings are fitted